Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has been through this. I started my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee earlier this week and realized I was unable to shutdown the seat heater. No control of any of the climate control functions and no radio. Luckily I was near the dealership and drove straight there. They managed to fix the issue stating a computer glitch. The day after started the car to go to work. Sirius radio not functioning. Message says antenna issue and to see dealer. Map on Nav system also has my driving through a lake on my way home. Brought it back to dealer today who are in the process of ordering a new radio/nav system. This has been just a little nuts but at least my butt is baking in the seat anymore

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had something similar a week ago. I bought a new jeep , but my problem was that the seat heating was not working and the air conditioning was very weak. So I decided to do something about it. I asked my father for advice, and he said that it is better to contact the service, and he even advised me this service socool.sg since it was closest to our house. Now thank God I drive with comfort and coolness in the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts