Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Sweet ... let's see now ... 4 to 1, and shoot him in the back as he runs. Mac rules ...

NOT!

·
Registered
317 Posts
A computer is a tool. Don't really matter to me one way or the other.

I'm still debating XJ or ZJ. :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Mac's are better for people who want to simply buy a good quality computer that will last because of no viruses and the quality. PC's are much more upgradeable and although they are good quality too, mac's are still easier to use. yes mac's can be more expensive than PC's by a few hundred dollars but in the long run it is definatly worth it with the quality of it. PC's can be built by anyone, mac's can not because of the particular software.

No, i haven't watched the video, but if I were to choose one or the other? Macs all the way! Although if i were to choose one that I could upgrade later on w/o buying a new one I would choose the PC because of how easy it is to change out components. I realize that you can upgrade macs but i wouldn't to do it myself for the fear of accidently breaking something in it, and thus ruining it.

Which one will outlive the other in sales? Neither, because they are both great ways to have a computer for use. they are also too popular to not sell at all.

Which one would break first? PC's of course from either being outdated or getting a virus because it is pretty hard to get a virus on a mac, unless you purposly download it on of course. Macs are more advanced than PCs when you first buy one so they won't become outdated as quickly.

So my opinion stands, if i were to buy one right now i would purchase a Macintosh computer instead of a PC from any of the many retailers there are today.

:cheers: Then again, its just my opinion!:D

·
Registered
412 Posts
Bah, I watched half the video. B-b-b-boring.

Anyways, I decided my next computron will probably be a mac. Depending on pricing... I always hated them, because honestly they used to suck (yay iMacs... You have no idea how many of those things I 'recycled'). However, they've managed to actually put together a reliable product. And Vista just plain sucks. Ugh, Vista. I have no idea how they managed to make such a crappy OS so complicated that it requires horrible amounts of system resources to do nothing.

Yay...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts