Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Fantastic and over the top work all around man. Great to see examples of of projects backed by the will, skill, and means to make great results. There are examples like that all over this forum but few in a class like this one!
Do you have a similar thread for Delilah on FSJ Network or IFSJA? I’d like to see that too. (I have a Waggy that’s as ugly as yours is pretty)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Thank You

Fantastic and over the top work all around man. Great to see examples of of projects backed by the will, skill, and means to make great results. There are examples like that all over this forum but few in a class like this one!
Do you have a similar thread for Delilah on FSJ Network or IFSJA? I’d like to see that too. (I have a Waggy that’s as ugly as yours is pretty)

Such kind words... Thank You.

Of course, we never forget our first: ;) http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=143870

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
And where the heck do you find all this NOS stuff?!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
And where the heck do you find all this NOS stuff?!

Over the years I have amassed a list of NOS folks.

My observation is that there is NOS stuff still around for SJ's, but they have become more pricey. People still buying.

As far as Wagoneer-XJ specific stuff... Although they have always been scarce, now many of my sources no longer have parts. Wagoneer-XJ stuff seem to be real pricey right now.

Lately, I have been trading my NOS for other NOS stuff.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
From Plastic to Plush :)

Covering the plastic-parts is time-consuming. A lot of trial and error. I still have fine-tuning to do. In the meantime... Here are some pictures of the progress:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,525 Posts
Looking very nice Crist

·
Premium Member
9,525 Posts
Good work as usual Crist. Way too clean and neat for me LOL.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
NOS acquisitions:

1) Power- seat control covers / Woodgrain inserts
2) Chrome cargo-area strips - Repaired and polished
3) Four roof-rack cross-bar inserts - I have four chrome cross-bars and will decide how many to use

·
Premium Member
9,525 Posts
Nice find.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
I had almost forgot about this one. Can't wait to see more updates.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts