Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't know how a permanent mechanical gauge would hook up so I don't know if this would work for you. I know that my OTC mechanical oil pressure tester screws into the capped port you see in the first picture. The second picture is the hose from the OTC tool.
Thanks - I understand your oil pressure testing process. I already have installed a mechanical fuel pressure gauge which works great - now I will add the oil pressure gauge. Good thing is, in an emergency case you can close the port with a cap.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Very cool - many thanks, Ralph - I guess, this is exactly the installation I am looking for as you can use the mechanical gauge as an option or hooked up permanently. Any part numbers are very much appreciated - thanks! Also: I would like to use a braided stainless steel hose instead of the nylon tube.
Sorry for the delay. The "T" is Edelmann 227200.
Now for some reason I can not find it on the O'Reily site for but here:

Also I can't confirm this to true but looks like the Edelmann part crosses to the Weatherhead brand part number 3750X2.

The cap which I am guessing you won't need is Edelmann 209200. Which I also can't seem to find on the O'Reily site.

Which appears to cross to Weatherhead 3152X2

I posted the Weatherhead numbers for you cause this is what we sell at my Napa.
Unfortunately for me we did not have them in stock at the time which is why I went to O'Reily's.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts