Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I would like to say thanks to Jason from Jeepin Outfitters for making a $50USD donation to this site, it is very much appreciated.

Rules

This is a referral contest. The person with the most referrals starting today till October 15th (5pm Pacific time) wins the $50 gift certificate.

Each member you refer must have at least two posts by Oct. 15th to count as a valid referral. This is to deter people from signing up fake accounts.

How To Play

Simply invite fellow Jeep and Cheokee owners here. When they register there is a box to enter who referred you to CherokeeTalk.com. Make sure they put your user name in there.

An easy way to invite people is using our Invite Your Friends feature. When you use that feature to invite people and they use the URL provided in the email it already includes you as a referrer so there is no confusion.

If you join up after this announcement you can still participate in the contest. All referrals from this announcement on will be recorded this means previous referrals do not count.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
wow this is real cool,, thanx JJ from JO,, but its not fair,, all my jeeping friends are all ready here...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Lets see...If I sign up 3 accts per hour for the 8 hrs I work. 24 accounts per day.

Posting twice is easy. HI EVERYONE.

I'm HERE now

$50 bucks made easy :D

It helps when you control a fraq T3 with your own email server and dual screens :D

Think I will keep my computing skills outta this one for now.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
can we have an update on how many people have bring each one... so that people know where they are and also know how many people they need to win it. and help the site more offcourse ?

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations to XJ_Stryker as he is the winner of our 50$ JO giveaway, thank you all for your participation it was a huge success.

Stryker please PM Jeepin Jason regarding the redemption of your 50$ gift certificate to JO.

Thanks again everybody:cheers:

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Congrats Stryker

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
congrats Stryker,, was it ever a contest.. lol Stryker dominated completely..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts