Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
I don't have time to watch it atm, hopefully later on tonight. All I see from the first few seconds is a computer screen like a table where it is face up rather than positioned vertically, which is what we had in high school....it got kind of annoying when working on big projects because you had to crane your neck down for long periods of time.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have time to watch it atm, hopefully later on tonight. All I see from the first few seconds is a computer screen like a table where it is face up rather than positioned vertically, which is what we had in high school....it got kind of annoying when working on big projects because you had to crane your neck down for long periods of time.
Well it can be used in multiple positions, did you guys just have computer screens in tables? No touch reactions at all correct?

·
Registered
131 Posts
seen it, microsoft better get the ball rolling on this for the consumer market.

theyre out now, but the units cost $20k each.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Well it can be used in multiple positions, did you guys just have computer screens in tables? No touch reactions at all correct?
Right. Like I said I didn't have time to watch the whole thing, it wasn't quite like that :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts