Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now accepting entries into Modified Cherokee Of The Month.

Provide us with some pictures of your Jeep and as much information as you can. We will add the poll after we have received (5) entries.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeep Of The Month Rules for the Modified Category:

* To qualify for modified class Jeeps must have 2.5" or more lift and 31" or Bigger tires.

* Mods will announce and open up a new thread for submissions each month

* Must be an active member of CT to participate

* Must include a minimum of 2 photos and a maximum of 5 photos and info as listed below

* Entries will be accepted until the 25th. Merry Christmas

* Entries may be closed early if there are too many entries for the current month

* There will be a maximum of five (5) entries to be voted on per month

* Mods will open up a poll so that members may vote for their favorite Jeep

* Winners to be announced on the 1st of the following month

* Any Jeep not selected as a winner is free to enter again in following months.

* In case of a tie the moderators will decide the winner.

* Rules may be changed, modified, added or removed as deemed necessary by the moderators of this forum

* Winners must wait 1 year from date of winning before entering again

*The winners of each month will be put into a COTY (the year) poll- At mods discretion

Mods will choose up to five (5) Jeeps of those nominated below to be voted on by board members

To nominate a Jeep, please supply the following information:

* Year:

* Model:

* Engine:

* Mods/Custom Stuff:

* Other Info:

* Photos:

Good Luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
2000 Cherokee Sport

This is my Cherokee.
* Year: 2000

* Model: Sport

* Engine: 4.0

* Mods/Custom Stuff: 21lb Performance fuel injectors, cold air intake, Jet power chip, flowmaster exhaust, upgraded to 160A alternator, steering box brace/frame stiffener, 3 row radiator, drilled and slotted disk brakes front, winch bumper, android 7″ head unit, reverse cam, custom switch panel, many off-road lights: front, back, and sides, RGBW Rock lights, RGBW 50″ curved light bar, LED bulb conversion all around, inside and out, LED headlights Hi/Low with daytime running lights, 2 USB port in rear passenger, 12v socket in cargo area, bushwacker flat fenders, Protective Textured Paint (silverstone metallic)

* Other Info: 3.5" RE lift, 31x10.5 R15 mud tires

* Photos:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Alright let's get some more entries ! And nice rig by the way....

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nice I am installing my 3 in Rusty's lift now

·
Registered
927 Posts
Sweet Ride trailcreepers!

·
Super Moderator
10,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is my Cherokee.
* Year: 2000

* Model: Sport

* Engine: 4.0

* Mods/Custom Stuff: 21lb Performance fuel injectors, cold air intake, Jet power chip, flowmaster exhaust, upgraded to 160A alternator, steering box brace/frame stiffener, 3 row radiator, drilled and slotted disk brakes front, winch bumper, android 7″ head unit, reverse cam, custom switch panel, many off-road lights: front, back, and sides, RGBW Rock lights, RGBW 50″ curved light bar, LED bulb conversion all around, inside and out, LED headlights Hi/Low with daytime running lights, 2 USB port in rear passenger, 12v socket in cargo area, bushwacker flat fenders, Protective Textured Paint (silverstone metallic)

* Other Info: 3.5" RE lift, 31x10.5 R15 mud tires

* Photos:
i hope this guy comes back

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Well if the mods will permit it I'll put the beast in by the end of the day......mods?

·
Super Moderator
10,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well if the mods will permit it I'll put the beast in by the end of the day......mods?
Not for June, cause its July. But you can enter for July! Woot Woot

·
Super Moderator
10,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, entries are closed and seeing that we only have one entry. Rules state the contestants must be "Active", Trailcreepers has been a member for 2 years but only 3 post, 2 of which are in this thread. So, apparently, Trails are not the only thing he "Creeps" :D

So, I'll allow it!

Congratulations!!!! Winner Winner!! Chicken DInner, on you!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok, entries are closed and seeing that we only have one entry. Rules state the contestants must be "Active", Trailcreepers has been a member for 2 years but only 3 post, 2 of which are in this thread. So, apparently, Trails are not the only thing he "Creeps" :D

So, I'll allow it!

Congratulations!!!! Winner Winner!! Chicken DInner, on you!!
Yay me...I would love to post more, but every time I am looking to work on something or whatnot, has been posted about already. Thanks for all your help in my build, Cherokee Talk.

·
Super Moderator
10,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yay me...I would love to post more, but every time I am looking to work on something or whatnot, has been posted about already. Thanks for all your help in my build, Cherokee Talk.
Post away. repeats or not. I enjoy reading what people do to their rigs. And yours is a nice one! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts