• Gluckmysock - White 1996 4 Door XJ

Votes: 4 28.6%

Modified Cherokee of The Year! 2018

9K views 142 replies 9 participants last post by  S8NNG8 
I will see your shiny rear axle and up you one

Front D44 with proper camber and pinion angle set

Plus new ball joints for the D44 front just arrived today :D

much beefier than the D30 stuff

Looks like a first. A four way tie. Who is going to vote and break it :confused:

Isn't it supposed to be women in next to nothing that mud wrestle? :confused:

Yeah, I can quit posting mods now :D

Ok, I will see your hidden winch and raise you a rear mounted winch

I will see your ejector seat and raise you front electric leather seats

and matching rear leather seat

Yeah, why not? Didn't even get to the ultimate cup holder

Full articulation sway bar that never has to be disconnected for wheeling

Is it just me or are things getting ugly around here? LOL.

I have a question about those, what I believe to be rear folding, headrests in your front seats. When folded forward like that where do they hit your body?
The head rests fold so I can fold the seat farther forward. But to answer your question, They make a pillow. However the wife is going to modify one of them to make a cradle for your head to sleep better when driving

The ultimate cup holder. Holds anything from pop cans to one liter bottles

So would I. It is a matter of scheduling her sewing projects

Just to be clear, the folding headrest is on back seats so you can gain clearance when folding the forward. Since I have a 2 door, I need my seat to fold forward so you can access the back seat. Folding it down gives me more room to tilt the front seat forward

CA too, all my life

The term "soda" goes back to the mid 1800 when soda bottles had round bottoms and had soda water in them, which had a slight carbonation. No soda in the water now :D

Small history lesson here. These were the blob top soda bottles. Just about the only bottles actually made to drink from, hence the blob top. They had a round bottom so you couldn't set them upright. They had to be stored and shipped on their side to keep the cork moist and carbonation in. Very expensive to ship and store, soda was more expensive than other types of booze

Attachments

250 amp alternator, 4 gauge wiring for it and O gauge cables from the dual Optimas

Wow. How about around corners? :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.