Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and some guys and gals from the local club got together for a Jeep ride up through the mountains. No hard trails, just some snowy mountain passes and taking in the sights. Hope you enjoy the pics. :thumbsup:

Some of the sights along the way:

And here's a couple from some other folks on the ride:

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Good looking pictures, I am really itching to do some snow wheeling myself.
You should have come with us last time :p You really need to quit your job so you can wheel!

Great pictures btw. Nice looking jeeps :cheers:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
beautiful scenery, great pics

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Most of the recent snow had melted off by Saturday, but there was still a few inches up on the ridges. From the driveway and back we covered over 250 miles. :cool:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Dude, where is that? That last picture looks awfully familiar. I've wheeled in WV with my TJ a few times and looks like i've been there?

By the way, every time i read the title of this thread, i think of Hancock. :rofl:

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude, where is that? That last picture looks awfully familiar. I've wheeled in WV with my TJ a few times and looks like i've been there?

By the way, every time i read the title of this thread, i think of Hancock. :rofl:
Mostly in the Elkins, WV area, down around the Monongahela National Forest. The windmills are near Parsons, WV.

I need to watch Hancock... :bow:

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
You should have come with us last time :p You really need to quit your job so you can wheel!

Great pictures btw. Nice looking jeeps :cheers:
dude dont give him that idea quiting your job right now realy isnt the best thing to do struggle to keep it yes but quit it no.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts