Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so with my ticket last week for my jeep being to loud with the cherry bomb i need a new muffler...I have a choice to get a new muffler or pay the ticket...and i have very little money...so dose anyone know where i can get a good muffler that is not to expensive

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
the super 44's sound bad-ass too. yet not horribly loud like a straight through but throaty enough to let you jeep have some attitude.
I really like the sound. I set off a car alarm in the parking garage the other day! Nice deep rumble. Defiantly not louder than the mudders though. I can only hear the muffler below 40 or so. ;)

·
Registered
444 Posts
i run magna-flow on all my rigs.. cuz they're just like a glassback **see through** but with just as much packing as a regular muffler.. i like mine cuz it sounds stock at an idle till you stick you foot in it then it gets a lil throaty.. definitely more performance over flowmaster too..

·
Registered
260 Posts
i run a magnaflow aswell...the polished stainless version...prolly last longer than the sheet metal when it comes to rust factor....sounds sweet too!.I`ve ran the dynomax in the past...it didnt like to be used as skid plate very much,unlike the flowmasters,the dynomax broke at either end..welded it several times.

·
Registered
48 Posts
...I have a choice to get a new muffler or pay the ticket...and i have very little money...
kyle said:
Personally I would go to the JY and pick up a stock replacement and call it good, but thats just me.
Kyle has the plan... what does it matter what it sounds like? :dunno: Thats just childish.

For like $5 at a jy you can fix your problem until you can do a complete exhaust. Save the money and go to the jy... don't :brickwall:

·
Registered
20 Posts
i picked up a dynomax muffler at the jy for 20 bucks works well and sounds good not to loud but you can still hear it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts