Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 1474 Posts

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Never heard of this "Pandora" thing...although, I did just recently cross over to the dark side and bought an iPod...even though I hate Apple's MP3 players, they're the only ones that intergrate seamlessly with the WJ (Once I spend a couple more dollars on some stuff...stay tuned) and one of the few MP3 players I could find where I can get 120GB of storage for under $200.00

That being said, I should be listening to quite a lot once the thing arrives in the mail!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Never heard of this "Pandora" thing...although, I did just recently cross over to the dark side and bought an iPod...even though I hate Apple's MP3 players, they're the only ones that intergrate seamlessly with the WJ (Once I spend a couple more dollars on some stuff...stay tuned) and one of the few MP3 players I could find where I can get 120GB of storage for under $200.00

That being said, I should be listening to quite a lot once the thing arrives in the mail!
Try it out! It's free. www.pandora.com . Kyle got me hooked on it, I love it. You type in a favorite song or artist of yours, and they play music with similar musical qualities (not necessarily by the same artist). I was really surprised how many of my favorite songs came on just from one song.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Alrightty...I'll check it out! Thanks.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Or, Maybe not...

Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.
:thumbdown:

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have my pandora.com station set to So What by Pink, so I get a mixup. Anyone else use Pandora?
Well, I decided to try it out because you and my gf hyped about it. Turns out to be an excellent music player! I have found a couple songs that were just as epic as the song I originally typed in!

Here is the song I typed in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbKOj-OIp5A

And here is the song I got
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwfl6LjkJ78
(ignore the video. there isn't a decent one on youtube, lol)

It just keeps popping out great songs, it's amazing.

1 - 20 of 1474 Posts