Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

my baby is gone!

6K views 64 replies 21 participants last post by  Flatdady 
#1 ·
6:30 last nite-Drop off my cousin with his mom.
7:50 last nite-looked at a cj2a.
8:10 last nite-Sitting at a stop light in Roanoke and lite changes green for me to turn My right-a-way! Me and my gf are hungry.
8:11 last night-95 Dogde Carvan blows the stop light t-bone my heep on my gf door. threw heep on its side, her into my lap, and spins the heep around 4 time into a new dodge carvan. I got out and got my gf with help of others. I'm fine except my shoulder hurts like a SOB. My gf got a really big goose egg on her head. Pics of the heep will come later when we go get my stuff out of it.

Brain it happened right in front of the Ruby Tuesdays on Electric Rd.

#6 ·
Glad you and your lady are OK. Jeeps can be replaced, people can't

#11 ·
Glad everyone's ok. Got any pictures of the damage?

#17 ·
Damn that's nasty! Your gf should be hurtin. Glad she's ok.

Look at the bright side, you can let your sister drive it now and not worry. ;)

#19 ·
wow, man, IDK why I missed this thread, sorry to hear about the accident, glad you and your GF are ok, good things the XJ is a strong vehicle,

#21 ·
Thanxs to all. I didn't realize last nite how bad it was then when i saw it today I started to cry because I realize she could have been hurt worst and I had just dropped off my cousin. Again I glad to be here.

#26 ·
Dude, that'll buff right out and what won't, well two words...

BOND DOE!

Don't assume everyone is okay too quick. Don't sign anything from their insurance company too quick. Make sure you are fully checked out by your own doctor first. Don't be timmid about telling the doctor about anything that doesn't feel right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.