Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, my dad works for a Arquitect Company called CSA that is subcontracted by a Government Company called AFI, and he works for the divicion of Proyect Inspection, and since AFI has taken its time with the Government Change all proyects have come to a stop, there for not needing inspecting, there for my dad not having a job no more...:devil::devil::(

so the new SUV for my dad thats no longer comming, nor the SUV for my sister... and well, since I have to help around now in the house, the XJ will be have to be on hold....

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
well, my dad works for a Arquitect Company called CSA that is subcontracted by a Government Company called AFI, and he works for the divicion of Proyect Inspection, and since AFI has taken its time with the Government Change all proyects have come to a stop, there for not needing inspecting, there for my dad not having a job no more...:devil::devil::(

so the new SUV for my dad thats no longer comming, nor the SUV for my sister... and well, since I have to help around now in the house, the XJ will be have to be on hold....
wow dude this sucks.....:devil:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tell me about it.. and I hope he gets back on his feet before I go to Orlando, bc that would be mayor stress, been there and not been able to help

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Wow Belto, that really sucks. Sorry to hear it. Times are tough now, a few of my friends have lost their jobs in the past 2 weeks - and they only started in August after they graduated in May '08 from college. Luckily they still live at home so there is no stress of meeting rent/mortgage.

Hopefully your dad can find something soon. Tell him to not get discouraged, as it wasn't his fault - the economy as a whole sucks. My hours have been significantly cut in the past two months as well.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
This is the worse I have ever seen the economy, but then again I haven't really paid attention until the mid 80's ;)

The flip side to this would be the government took care of us all, and we all had a job, but how much we made was a fixed amount.

The way it is now, you're Dad may be out of work, but he has the choice to find another way to make money and possibly even more money. I think all in all it is better this way, but it sure does suck when you don't have savings and you don't have a job.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, the shitty part is that my sisters College costs 32k... and she only has about 11k scholarship, so the rest is up to my parents, my mom works, but that is not enough for everything, and at least I have been on my own, money wise, since 16yo but still, we have sht to pay, at least the house morgage is done, we only have a few small morgages that are my Cobalt, the pool, and my sisters college, but thats tough for my mom alone... and also I am paying my XJ, bc I took a personal loan to buy it, its a lot of small things that sum up to alot...

·
Registered
862 Posts
:( I'm sorry to hear the crappy news, Belto. You have a whole forum here to vent at if you ever need anything.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx Amy, next month 3 of our cars have due the licence fee, about 200 bucks each... so I need to pay 200 plus 100 from the XJ payment... also, this saturday, I will be buying the extra wheels for the XJ, I know i dont need them, but my mom insisted in me buying them,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts