Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

221 - 233 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
Ok, does anyone ever have things just come back alive? My gas hand has not worked for years, I took it ruff housing, it has magically come alive,,,wtf? I'm happy but I've took that assembly apart 3 times looking for the issue. Now it works, well thank God, just totally stumped

·
Registered
7,377 Posts
I have no idea what you are talking about. I think the two most important parts of your post are things I don't know. What is a "gas hand"? What is a "ruff housing", if not a rear axle housing built by Ruff Stuff?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
I'm sorry your not country, I apologize that you do not comprehend my post, it's Appalachia dialogue. I think it's funny that this site is for talking, discussing, or fixing jeeps, and all your being is an asshole, happy jeeping.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
I have no idea what you are talking about. I think the two most important parts of your post are things I don't know. What is a "gas hand"? What is a "ruff housing", if not a rear axle housing built by Ruff Stuff?
A gas hand is what tells you how much gas do I have, located in your instrument cluster. Ruff housing is a term for being ruff on something, does that clear it up? I require no advice, or help. It was a statement on my build thread. Thanks

·
Registered
7,377 Posts
Wasn't trying to be an ass, I just did not comprehend what you were talking about. Thats why I went to the trouble of specifying. If I wanted to be an ass, I would have said so and not asked what those two things were.

I've personally never heard of a fuel gauge being referred to as a gas hand before. Ever. So first time for everything I guess. And yeah I've heard of rough-housing before but for some reason I didn't read it that way and didn't know what it was. Its not a personal attack on you. Gluck and I have done this a bunch with his Pennsylvania dialect over the years. Its the internet, not everything is interpreted as clearly as we'd like it to be.

I'm glad your gauge started working for you!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
Wasn't trying to be an ass, I just did not comprehend what you were talking about. Thats why I went to the trouble of specifying. If I wanted to be an ass, I would have said so and not asked what those two things were.

I've personally never heard of a fuel gauge being referred to as a gas hand before. Ever. So first time for everything I guess. And yeah I've heard of rough-housing before but for some reason I didn't read it that way and didn't know what it was. Its not a personal attack on you. Gluck and I have done this a bunch with his Pennsylvania dialect over the years. Its the internet, not everything is interpreted as clearly as we'd like it to be.

I'm glad your gauge started working for you!
Thanks I appreciate that

221 - 233 of 233 Posts