Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

141 - 160 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Wow, how far was this person's head inside your mail box to identify the tail tale violin marking of a brown recluse. Looks like you have a budding entomologist on your hands🤔🕷

·
Premium Member
9,153 Posts
Big ass spider? We have so many we name them and treat them like pets :D

Reactions: TgRamsey

·
Premium Member
9,153 Posts
The big ass ones are females, no really they are

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Your right about the females, well my regular postman is back. Apparently he knows how to wrangle them, my mail has returned to normal...as I'm getting it again lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Thoughts on upgrading fuel injectors, I have a 95, so they are the tan ones from factory. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, by the way my exhaust has been opened up to 2.5 from the catalytic converter back (muffler, pipe to the end) I think mine are just tired, and maybe leaking down. First crank of the day I have to do the fuel pump prime, key on 10 secs, blah blah blah. Ideas, suggestions?

·
Premium Member
9,153 Posts
Do you have a single or dual fuel line at the tank?

·
Premium Member
9,153 Posts
It is usually the check valve in the tank that causes that. It doesn't quit seal anymore and will leak down very slowly. Unfortunately as far as I know you have to buy the whole sending unit and it ain't cheap

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
It is usually the check valve in the tank that causes that. It doesn't quit seal anymore and will leak down very slowly. Unfortunately as far as I know you have to buy the whole sending unit and it ain't cheap
I already know about that, I need the whole thing anyway. Mine is on the way out. My gas hand hasn't worked in a couple years (I count miles) I've took it out a couple times, trying to fix it, it's fried. I'm just maybe trying to get a bit more hp. That's why I was thinking about a injector upgrade.

·
Super Moderator
10,196 Posts
You can do the 4 port injector upgrade. I did, You'll get better idle and throttle response, but that's about it. It won't do anything for your mileage. You would think you would, but you don't. Just remember to reset your ECM if you do.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Ok, thanks Gluck that's kinda what I was wondering. And thanks to you too, 4.3. i knew deep down that fp assembly needs to be replaced, I've really just haven't wanted to buy it. I probably need that before the injectors, but hell, I might do it all together. I've got to get this front end done first. I'm always thinking ahead to the next project.

·
Premium Member
9,153 Posts
Only one project ahead, I usually have at least 6 on the back burner simmering

·
Super Moderator
10,196 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,196 Posts
I drive a 1996 Stone Pearl White XJ and I approve this message!

·
Premium Member
9,153 Posts
Jeepus Punis

141 - 160 of 161 Posts