Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

My first REAL wheeling

4K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  Jersey XJ Jeeper 
#1 · (Edited)
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE:

went wheeling, real wheeling, Johb8 style, real hardcore stuff, I did great at first I was soooo scared, but then I notices that I was doing good and the XJ was doing even better, so I pushed its limits a lil more,, the tires did great, I did not got stock at any time, I climb all the muddy hills on the first try where some other guys needed two or tree trys,,, I really am soo PUMP at this moment,, I cant wait for the next time, really I did some stuff I never thought I would have done, if I were alone, luckily I met a few guys in the first trail I went that they were about 8 XJ in total and 2 Polaris rigs, most of them from 2-3" and one with 4" and 33"s and one with 6.5" and 35"s, in some hills I did better than the guy with the 35"s he needed a few trys, I only needed one to succeed,

and the best thing so far, I did not break anything only my rear hitch break light, that I put last week LOL, but thats ok,,,

NOTE: im not the one on most of the pics well bc I was running the XJ so I could not take the pics of myself, but everywhere this XJ went I went too, also I waiting on some pics of me, that the guys I met have, Im just waiting for them, as soon as I have them they will be posted

in the middle of the Jungle in PR

See less See more
#5 ·
Looks like a good time!

Been dying to go to PR to do some wheeling. One of my friends goes down a couple times a year to visit his wife's family and they rent a JK and wheel with her family and other friends, and his pics are always awesome (and the land itself is beautiful). He wants to figure out a way to take his CJ down there, but it's just too much money to do it for a week.

#7 ·
nice pics!looks lik ya had fun.

#9 ·
mmmm...mud. How did it taste?

Looks like your rig did great. Still needs a 6" lift and 35's. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.