Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

My last four wheeling trip.

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  jonb8 
#1 · (Edited)
Me and dad went to Jalapa state park and we road all day on those trails with some other friends. everyone else was on endurocross bikes. They are alot faster then my old four wheeler but mine is more stable. Sence i didnt have to worry about slowing down as much i keep up with them. Most of our friends are pro's too! we completed every course including the hardest and longest one it was a 16 mile trail with every type of turn, climb, decent, ledge, crawl, rut, jump, and anything else you can think of i bet it had it. After we got done i was pretty proud that i didnt get stuck in a big mudhole in the middle. although i had to pull someone on a dirtbike that tryed to go through lol.

that dude on the bike faceplanted and the bike started to sink lol.

later a little kids pw40 broke and i had to toss it on the back and the kid hold on to me lol. we got it back and fixed it tough.

#6 ·
Il try if he has any. I had some on my computer but a couple weeks ago i had to have it wiped...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.