·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Mmmmm...Me likey. So where's the pics of you testing them out? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have a trail ride on friday!!!! i picked em up for 400 from my gf's dad they are 250 a piece brand new and they are like brand new lol. They are supposed to be the best swamper ever on the road from reviews. But were still a b to balance i have to try and put sticky weights inside the rim and if that doesnt work out to well i am going to buy some of those bb's. They are pretty loud on the road but not even close to as loud as i thought they were gonna be.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
i have a trail ride on friday!!!! i picked em up for 400 from my gf's dad they are 250 a piece brand new and they are like brand new lol. They are supposed to be the best swamper ever on the road from reviews. But were still a b to balance i have to try and put sticky weights inside the rim and if that doesnt work out to well i am going to buy some of those bb's. They are pretty loud on the road but not even close to as loud as i thought they were gonna be.
Well be sure to take some pictures on that trail ride:cheers:

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
awsome.

·
Registered
311 Posts
nice sneekers, now go get them rims muddy, hope to see ya at the dunes this summer
post some pics of the test run after this weekend, cheers rob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts