Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my XJ got its first beauty mark,, now I know why you guys buy rock sliders.. LOL, I hit a rock tha bended the roker panel a lil and the bottom of the pass front door, Ill take pics when Im done cleaning the XJ, also the exhaust got rip off right before the CAT, it was hold on by clamps, not welded, and well all of the sudden , BROOOOOM BROOOOM LOL, I love the sound but its way tooo much loud... Ill go to the muffler shop tomorro still had a great time

I will let wheeling for special ocations, not for every weekend,, its too much fixing LOL, and I last night did a decent job making a splash guard for the alt, and it did a great job protecting the alt, it even prevented much mud if any of comming inside the engine bay

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it was, I did not see it, it was all coverd in mud, and well when the XJ slide that way I was like : what ever is just mud, then I hurd the bang and after when I looked it was like that but muddy, LOL, still its ok no prob.. at least is a smooth dent not a wrinkly one

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
What is that splash guard made of? Hope it's not something that can catch on fire and burn down your xj.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Nice :) Don't be worried about body damage if you want to wheel, my jeep is thrashed. You should see the unibody of it, the entire thing is bent and dented :p

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^ LOL nice

and dont worry mud that wont catch fire,, :D and its a temporarely fix till I make a metal one..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts