• Peyote

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so I have almost everything I need and the plan just about worked out the way I want to do this. I will be building this.

using a mj and a xj.

Now before I start the build page I need help with the project name.
an suggestions would be great as I have no idea what to name it.:brickwall:
let here some good stuff..
The name that is agreed on by us as being the best, will be painted on the truck ( probably the tailgate). The truck will be painted blue sort of like the pic with ghost flames on the hood and front fenders by a good freind of mine. you can see some of Heaths work here :rock::rock::rock::bow::bow::bow:
http://www.ezairfx.com/index2.shtml
or look on Facebook for Heath Morrel or the ezairfx group.
( he actualy painted all the goalie masks for the NHL and helmets for Redbull along with others)
I can not wait to do this build. I may even make it a convertable or a targa top.
So please help and give me some ideas for names.
once their are a bunch of names I will put up a poll for everyone to vote on the name.
Thanks

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
The Cherokee and Comanche Indians (mostly the Comanche, since it was indigenous to the region they populated) are both known to do ghost dances of resurrection using peyote, the mind altering hallucinogen derived from a spineless cactus. So I saw you call it "Peyote".

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Cherokee and Comanche Indians (mostly the Comanche, since it was indigenous to the region they populated) are both known to do ghost dances of resurrection using peyote, the mind altering hallucinogen derived from a spineless cactus. So I saw you call it "Peyote".
Not bad and has a meaning to it... I could have some sort of indian paint sceam in around the ghost flames..... HuMMMMMMMMMMMM

·
Registered
608 Posts
If you don't mind being a bit of a promotion whore...

Install a decent stereo system and speakers, make sure it's XM satellite ready, get some XM Satellite decals from some NASCAR Truck team or supplier, and call it

the XMJ.
(It's just an idea, never said it was a good idea...)

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
the Cherman

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you don't mind being a bit of a promotion whore...

Install a decent stereo system and speakers, make sure it's XM satellite ready, get some XM Satellite decals from some NASCAR Truck team or supplier, and call it

the XMJ.
(It's just an idea, never said it was a good idea...)
I am not much into stereo systems I use the tape deck in the mj and the xj and put my 50's and 60's tunes on. heck I do not even own a cd and for the most part do not have the radio on.
but I do like the XMJ Idea. I could ad it in maybe like this.

Comanche
XMJ special edition

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree and that is one of the reasons I am looking for help on the name.
That an other reason why after all names are given I will put it to a poll.
Like I said what ever the name is it is going to be painted on the truck.
at the verylest I should be able to come up with something out af the suggestions

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Belto can you give me more info on this. is there a meaning or anything that made you think of it?
well The Cherman, form CHERokee and coMANche,, also the Cherman can be from Cher man of the board AKA the BOSS... you can have fun with it..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
well The Cherman, form CHERokee and coMANche,, also the Cherman can be from Cher man of the board AKA the BOSS... you can have fun with it..:thumbsup:

I like your reasoning thanks for clearing that up.
I was just thinking that I have extra cherokee and comanche plastic name plates I can cut and put togeather to make the name plate for the front fenders...hummmmmm I think I am realy liking this one.....

wel I am going to leave this on here for a few more days and hope to get a few more ideas. my brother and I aswell as my g/f have had a few ideas I will post up soon. then it is off to the polls..............:cheers:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
so I am realy liking the cherman Idea. I was thinking about this let me know what you think.
I had a 77 f/s chife and when I sold it I took the emblems of the chife head off . I could put them on the new build. Pis number 1.
I can have them repainted as most of the paint is gone off them. ( no big deal)
I was also thinking about the cherokee and the comanche chifes on the bottom they had the words and a cool strip package.. I could put cherman chife on the build. (pic 2 and 3) I think it would look good.
Let me know what you guys and girls think...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts