Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2001 Jeep Cherokee limited and it's it pristine condition with only 70,000 miles on it. Im wanting to pretty much put every mod you can think of on it. So could y'all tell me some good quality brands and parts and also the order of what I should start doing this stuff in?

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
I would think first you need to make the major decision on what size tire you intend to use. Then we will have a better idea as to lifts and such.....I believe 3.5 inches of lift is the breaking point. After 3.5 things can start getting extensive and expensive.....

·
Premium Member
9,185 Posts
I don't want to sound like a jerk, but you really need to do some reading in the builds section. There are so many mods that you can do and what you spend depends on whether or not you can weld and fabricate etc. Do some reading and get a target in mind and we can go from there

·
Super Moderator
10,284 Posts
As has been said before, do a little reading, check out some of the links in my sig.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
And what are your goals ? Mall crawling, rock crawling, mud slinging ,overlanding.....the possibilities are endless. What's your budget? I could easily spend 250k if money was no object.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Check out the Cherokee of the Month contests, past and present. That'll give you a quick look at some of our full build lists. Then you can figure which one of us might just be headed in the same direction that interests you.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Check out the Cherokee of the Month contests, past and present. That'll give you a quick look at some of our full build lists. Then you can figure which one of us might just be headed in the same direction that interests you.

Good advice!
Also head to the New Members Introduction thread and say hi and post some pics! Welcome to the best XJ hangout around

1 - 8 of 8 Posts