Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BDS 4x4 Outback Adventure

Finally something close by. Even you WV dudes could attend this. We should get a group together and go have some mud. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Be sure to get some pictures up if you are going to make a run:thumbsup:
Oh pictures a must. This will probably be where i break in the jeep. Still haven't wheeled it yet. :eek:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
We've been talking about a trip up that way. If I ever come up there, you better believe you're coming with me. :D Too bad we'll have to run the stock trails. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
81 Posts
wow I saw PA and thought "cool another park close to me" and then I did a quick mapquest and saw its almost 5 hours 1 way from me. sounds like fun but I dont think I would wanna go unless I was trailering my rig. I would hate to be that far away and break something.
although all things considered my moms house is only a little over 3 hours from there AND SHE OWNS A DIESEL F250
"hey mom can I borrow the truck for a weekend"

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We've been talking about a trip up that way. If I ever come up there, you better believe you're coming with me. :D Too bad we'll have to run the stock trails. :thumbdown:
Nah we can run moderate. I went to some of the trail rides hosted by this group and they allowed me to go on the moderate trails. I was locked with 31's, winch and hooks. I also didn't have a cb radio (useless for me) and they didn't mind. My friend had a 92 YJ with 31's and open diffs and he followed me through it. The moderate trails were pretty gnarly though. I bent my tj's fenders flexin so much. :thumbsup:

Oh and I'm definitely joining if you go :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts