• 2x6

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fixing to build a set of bumpers for my xj.Just wondering what everones opinion on what size of tubing I should use .I'm in between 2x4 and 2x6 rec. tubing .

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my head.I built a set for a tj about 2 yrs back heres what they looked like

·
Registered
135 Posts
I've got a rear bumper made out of 2X5 and I think it looks awesome! I don't know how to post pix on here. If anyone can help, please do.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I've got a rear bumper made out of 2X5 and I think it looks awesome! I don't know how to post pix on here. If anyone can help, please do.
you have to upload it on to photo bucket type site and use the img. code

i would use the 2x4 and build it like the TJ one that looks good :cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bond No. 9 is looking for talented graphic designers or just plain simply talented people to enter a design for their new perfume Brooklyn (flacon pictured there). They already have launched it with an original design but would like to use the surface of the bottle as an art street scene, if you will, a blank surface to be filled in. It does NOT have to be inspired by art street though. So how should a bottle of perfume about Brooklyn look like according to YOU? Deadline is March 31st, 2009,

cosmetics fragrances

·
Registered
135 Posts
bond no. 9 is looking for talented graphic designers or just plain simply talented people to enter a design for their new perfume brooklyn (flacon pictured there). They already have launched it with an original design but would like to use the surface of the bottle as an art street scene, if you will, a blank surface to be filled in. It does not have to be inspired by art street though. So how should a bottle of perfume about brooklyn look like according to you? Deadline is march 31st, 2009,

cosmetics fragrances
wtf????????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts