Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys and Gals!!
Im Scott from Ashland Ky and Im a single dad with a 16 year old boy, Also retired from the Marine Corps. We sand drag atvs and Drag Race A 91 Mustang (my Sons car!).
I have Owned a few Xj's and ZJ's But only as Daily Drivers. Ive been seeing alot of Xj's Built into trail rigs and Im Dying to build one. We just bought a running 92 Cherokee Larado auto 4.0 HO For a hundred Bucks. It is pretty solid and has minimal rust. Not sure if the 4 wheel drive is working but I figured it would be a great start for that cheap of a price.

Cant wait to talk with you guys!! Thanks For letting me be part of your community!!

Scott

·
Registered
934 Posts
Semper fi! and welcome to CT from Columbus, Ohio...

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
It's a blast. I had my XJ for 9 years before I started building it up. Lots of fun and my two teen age girls get a kick out of counting how many people will stop and stare as we are driving around.

My youngest basketball team members wait and watch for the red rock crawling lights to come on when she opens the door to get in the Jeep.

Welcome to the XJ fraternity and please post up some pictures before you start building it.

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Welcome to CT

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome from sunny Perth Western Australia

Rob
Proud member of the She'll Be Right Gang

·
Registered