Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Tennessee. I just bought a 99 2wd sport model, and I love it. It is the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. I have known some people with Jeeps in the past, and they always seemed bulletproof. I hope mine serves me well for a long time, the vehicle it replaced couldn't serve for a month without quitting.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Welcome...got any pics?

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome to CT and JEEPs from PR,

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Welcome. Damn fine vehicle, just keep a close eye on the cooling system. If the coolant is muddy, flush it until it is clean. You may have to flush it over several days. Flush, run, check, flush, etc...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the tip on the coolant. It is a nice bright green right now, so I am good to go for a while. I don't have any pics yet, but I am going to take some today. As soon as I figure out how to post them I will have some pictures for everyone.

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Welcome from Indiana

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Thank you for the tip on the coolant. It is a nice bright green right now, so I am good to go for a while. I don't have any pics yet, but I am going to take some today. As soon as I figure out how to post them I will have some pictures for everyone.
That's good. Pics would be great.

You need to put the pictures on photobucket, or one of the other free services out there. Once you have it on their site, get the link to the picture. Then paste the link in your post and put [ img] in front and [ /img] at the end of the link. Press the PREVIEW POST button to double check that it is right.

Oh I used [ img] and [ /img] but remove that space after the [.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Welcome to CT from SC!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Today I have had it one whole week! I had already started to hate my last car by the one week mark. This week has been a start to a long happy relationship:p.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome from sunny Perth Western Australia

Rob
Proud member of the She'll Be Right Gang

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT from COS!!:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts