Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be able to receive Medicare next month, which makes me 47 plus shipping and taxes!
I have a 2002 Grande Cherokee, on Saturday it had a new transmission, Sunday a new battery, now the AC won’t come on at all, no light on the switch nothing and the turn signals don’t work. Hazard lights work fine. The turn signals worked after the transmission was fitted, the AC wasn’t turned on. After the transmission was fitted it had to be jump started, took it out to test the transmission great, it was left running in idle for another 30 mins then turned off and was dead. Got it jump started Sunday, exchanged the battery, now no turn signals and no AC? Does anyone have any ideas please?

·
Registered
172 Posts
First, welcome to the forum from another old far.....I mean fellow.
Not sure what is happening there, but I suspect it might have to do with the body module. Check your fuses. Check to see if the compressor is turning, not just the pulley. Does the emergency flashers work?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for the welcome and the reply. Yes the emergency flashers were fine.
It was a couple of things, the relay switch needed a little welding and then the passenger side lighter was blowing the fuse. It’s only used to charge my phone so I will just buy a double plug for the drivers side, for now. Until I can figure out why that side is blowing the fuses….but AC and signals both working great now.
Again thank you very much, appreciate your input.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts