Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Glad to be a part of your group. We look forward to learning more about our 2019 Jeep Cherokee trailhawk. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of the family.

·
Super Moderator
10,283 Posts
Hello. Currently the members of this forum are mostly older Cherokee owners. We are hoping to gain more owners of the newer cherokee's. I have an older one, 1996. My wife has a newer one, 2016. So post up some pics, and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I appreciate it. It’s been raining here so I’ll have to get some pictures on a day when the weather is better.

·
Super Moderator
10,283 Posts
Where you from? I'm in Pennsylvania, SW corner and South of Pittsburgh! Weather here can't make up its mind.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We live a
Where you from? I'm in Pennsylvania, SW corner and South of Pittsburgh! Weather here can't make up its mind.
we live about 1 1/2 hours North of Houston Texas. Texas weather is always hot and humid in the summer.

·
Super Moderator
10,283 Posts
Veddy nice! At least you don't have to deal with salt and snow in the winter. Salt ruins our vehicles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very true, great talking with you. I best get off my couch or I’ll never get anything done today. Lol
Tale care, look forward to talking more in the future. Stay safe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts