Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That being said. I have an issue that I need to get fixed soon. My AC blower works on all settings but it loves to cut in and out and when it does it affects the cigarette lighter and the windshield wipers. So whatever is glitching is obviously connected somewhere else in a while back I heard someone say it could be the ignition switch. Any comments or advice. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello -I'm new and glad to be here! 67 yr old widow 2000 jeep cherokee sport. Had to have the oil pan replaced about 6 months ago and I replaced the oil sensor and some hoses myself. You know that was a sight😜Then I had a leak I was able to locate - I hadn't clamped the heater hose on tight enough! Jeep was running fine - for couple months. No warning it just died shortly after I started driving- after few minutes it started back up- made it about 3 miles it died again- 10 mins later it started again was able to make it 4 miles hm. i didn't mess with it for a few days- during that time a leak started on passenger side just about where back floor board is- about the size of a salad plate- again it hadn't been driven when the leak started and it started a few days after it had been parked! I appreciate any wisdom shared am praying it's not anything too bad!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome to the forum Connie from another old guy. But young in spirit. Just a suggestion, start your own thread on these problems. You will get a much better response. Glad you can work on your own stuff. The stalling is most likely the crank position sensor located on the bell housing behind the intake manifold. Tough to get at.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts