Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've mentioned it elsewhere, but I'm in Jersey as well. West Deptford - 5 minutes from Philly.

Ready and willing to go wheelin with just about anyone this summer!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Pine barrens wheel and meet and greet? Then drinks/food at the pick-a-lily inn?

·
Registered
302 Posts
That sounds good to me, just waiting for my stuff to get here. Can't wait to add my recovery gear.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
That sounds pretty good to me too. I wonder if anybody could be convinced to camp the night too. Bodine field campground is only $2 per person per night and its beautiful there with a river running right by the campground.

I'm waiting for a couple things too but if we did this on maybe Saturday the 27th when jerman75 will be here I should be all finished.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I can try for that saturday although I told a family member that I'm not too fond of that I would attend a birthday party. That would be a great way to get out of it though. "Can't make it, I have a Jeep thing to go to"

·
Registered
410 Posts
So are we definitely setting up a M&G for the weekend of June 27? Sounds okay to me, except that I would have to leave by about 2pm or so.

Who's able to guide? I can't find my way out of a paperbag .. :p

·
Registered
302 Posts
Yeah, that would definitely be an early leave for me as well, I can't get out of the family gig:brickwall: Maybe we should give everyone more time to prepare, that way we can maybe get some of the guys who know the barrens and have a good day planned. How about the weekend after the 4th?

·
Registered
231 Posts
i could lead a ride, i know some areas, enough to have fun, i wouldnt be able to do it the 27th, should be installing my locker then, i would be able to go out sunday the 28th or maybe sunday the 5th, let me know whats good for everybody.

·
Registered
85 Posts
:/ I'm not gonna be able to have both recovery points installed by this sunday due to lack of funds. I might be able to have them finished by the following sunday however.

·
Registered
302 Posts
OK4WD has my hooks and 2" BB on the way ordered today and got them 2 day air to OK for $240 for the lift and hook kit. Also got my CB and mag mount antenna today along with some fogs for the front, and a little back up help lighting for the rear. Couldn't get the mud stains out of my paint without actually taking the paint off so I'm painting her again as well. If I can find a hitch, I'll be in for Sunday.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts