Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
pointless for me to say but im in north jersey town called west new york, kinda guess where i am. i also reside in vineland and i drive down 206 s every weekend so i see pic-a-lilly every saturday. who goes out by there cuz i see tons of trails and maybe like 4 0r 5 actually being used

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
well im usually in wny durin the week n go to vineland on the weekends. we got to make a trip out to pic-a-lilly one weekend n get a group goin.

·
Registered
44 Posts
im over in pittsgrove. just outside of vineland for those who dont know. i wheel in wharton almost every month.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Wheelin in Fairless Hills ,Levittown Area Any one wanna wheel pendell hit me up

·
Registered
687 Posts
WHorton is getting old I need some hills not just big puddles lol

·
Registered
687 Posts
lyon we can meet up and i'll take you to puddles that will swollow your rig..

·
Registered
687 Posts
ok, let's not get carried away :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wasn't being mean but there are a lot of hugde holes there that will swollow rigs, just saying if you wanted to meet up there one day we could and i will show you the way threw the mud.

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
Wasn't being mean but there are a lot of hugde holes there that will swollow rigs, just saying if you wanted to meet up there one day we could and i will show you the way threw the mud.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: haha! I know what you meant. I was just saying I didn't want it swallowed up but I'd like to hit some nice mud puddles. I know my cherokee has the "starter kit" on it and I'm surpirsed how well it does. I can only imagine how much better it will be when I upgrade to the 4.5 Long arm kit! :thumbsup:

There USED to be mud out there. But this summer really dried things up!

·
Registered
687 Posts
well if you up for a little drive you can come out to our local spot about an houre and 20 min forn ocean city.. great wheelin for the day nick river crossing mixed mud and hills to climb.. i am there every sunday

41 - 60 of 68 Posts