Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'Day all,

Okay some of you guys/girls may remember I finally had the cash to lift the jeep.:D Well it's done and here are some photos below. I fitted a 3.5 Rubicon Express Lift, 15x8 inch rims, extra guards and 31x11.5 Pirelli Scorpion mud tyres. Going wheeling this weekend to sort out the final trimming. By the way, thanks to everyone one this site for their imput advise.

Aussie Rob:thumbsup:

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Nice

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Very nice pictures. Well how do you like it lifted and re-tired?

BTW, those fake license plates will get you pulled over. I'd at least make the the proper aspect ratio! :rofl:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice pictures. Well how do you like it lifted and re-tired?

BTW, those fake license plates will get you pulled over. I'd at least make the the proper aspect ratio! :rofl:
I love it mate, can't believe I drove it stock for 12 months.

Getting a lot of thumbs up from other jeep drivers and alot of WTF is that looks from Landcruiser owners....or maybe it's the
"TOYOTA RECOVERY VEHICLE" sticker on the back.:rofl:

Now for a decent roo bar and rear tyre carrier.

Rob

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I love it mate, can't believe I drove it stock for 12 months.

Getting a lot of thumbs up from other jeep drivers and alot of WTF is that looks from Landcruiser owners....or maybe it's the
"TOYOTA RECOVERY VEHICLE" sticker on the back.:rofl:

Rob
I like the way you think!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Very very nice. Looks really good. So white, so clean, so green. So unCanadian. I'm so jealous.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
nice, I like what you did to the fender flares, very nicely done,, how about a write up for the site there Aussie

·
Registered
872 Posts
Very nice looking rig you have there!!

·
Premium Member
9,248 Posts
I love it mate

Rob
Hey mate, if you do get something that will handle a roo, make sure it is braced in back of the mounts. That front metal won't take a hit from a roo. I fabbed one that had a skid plate that deflects animals down under (no pun here) the Jeep. Tried it out on a dog, it works great, and the dog survived.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks mate I'll keep that in mind. Going for the ARB full steel bar. I know the bar can take the hit as I've seen a couple of 7 footers bounce off my old mans but I'll check the mounting etc is up to it.

Rob

·
Registered
474 Posts
nice xj! wait, your steering wheel is on the wrong side!!! :D

haha

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nice xj! wait, your steering wheel is on the wrong side!!! :D

haha
Weird ay, now you know how I feel when I look at all your rigs for some ideas, everything is arse about.....but there all Jeeps so that's all thats matter.

Rob

·
Registered
474 Posts
haha just givin ya crap. jeep looks sick though!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts