Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all i just recently found this forum, i have been on jeepforum mainly and my user name is the same on here.
I am from Denver, Colorado and only 19(poor college kid :hi: haha) so it is taking a while to lift her.
I have a pretty much stock 92 red XJ Laredo. has chrystler 8.25 27 spline, dana 30 front, type III hitch soon to be on, custom front bumper i made in welding class, painted wheels(didnt like the silver) and its the 4.0L HO
I love the thing to death the millage is at 199603. I am waiting for the :bow:200000 mark which i will take a picture haha.
I am saving up for a new engine now and then after that i will worry about lifting.

I will post pics of my rig in a little,

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT from COS!!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Hello all i just recently found this forum, i have been on jeepforum mainly and my user name is the same on here.
I am from Denver, Colorado and only 19(poor college kid :hi: haha) so it is taking a while to lift her.
I have a pretty much stock 92 red XJ Laredo. has chrystler 8.25 27 spline, dana 30 front, type III hitch soon to be on, custom front bumper i made in welding class, painted wheels(didnt like the silver) and its the 4.0L HO
I love the thing to death the millage is at 199603. I am waiting for the :bow:200000 mark which i will take a picture haha.
I am saving up for a new engine now and then after that i will worry about lifting.

I will post pics of my rig in a little,
Cool. Welcome and thanks for the pictures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts