Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up out there all you XJ enthusiasts! I have had my 99 Cherokee for about five years now, but I just found this XJ forum! Anyway, I thought I should join, seems like a cool place to chat with other wheelers, share pix, and get advice on all those little problems that seem to have no solution :brickwall: . Anyone out there running a Jeep with high miles on it? I started wheeling stock with 120,000 on mine and now I am all custom modified wheeling with 220,000 on my daily driver.
Has anyone else had problems with heat coming in from the fire wall or under the dash? This thing has been getting so hot it is hard to drive!?! It has been doing it for a while now. What do you guys know about the heater core letting hot air in? The air feels like it is coming from the floor air vents most of the time. The other thing is that it could be heat coming through the floor its self. I have the carpet and insulation out and the floor line-xed. I thought the line-x would help block the heat but maybe I was wrong? Any one with advice let me know what you think. Any wheelers out there in AZ? (Phoenix, 118 degrees yesterday, how is that possible?)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts