• Ultra Baja

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking at new wheels. I like the black look on my Jeep, not sure I want to go steel though. Wheelin is being replaced by DD and lots of camping. Heres what I have been looking at.

Soft 8's (not sure see em everywhere)

V stars

Outlaw II

Flat Black Granite Alloys

Ultra Rogue

Ultra Baja

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Post a picture of your jeep in the middle of all those wheels. It'll help us decide what looks terrible :)

I say pass on the crager's. Your jeep is really nice and should be wearing some nice wheels. I voted Ultra Baja.

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought everybody knew what it looked like by now LOL

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I thought everybody knew what it looked like by now LOL
Most of us do I'm sure but we got alot of noobs lately.

Goddamn that hook......no matter how many times we see it, we're like "daaaamn!"

·
Registered
410 Posts
Granite Alloys ... providing the armor, bumpers & rockers on the XJ are also flat black. The Granites look "manly" and the angles go better with the masculine look of your XJ than the ol' too common circles. I mean, if you're gonna go different, go different.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
V-Stars just because there are too many people in my area running similar rims to the last 3 that have them BIG with Low-pros (mostly on their Escalades and Pickups), so I have grown to not like them. I'm probably going to get the V-starts in a few months for my XJ.

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ordered my wheels today. All the ones I liked were on back order. so i picked one and ordered, They will be here firts week of April.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Ordered my wheels today. All the ones I liked were on back order. so i picked one and ordered, They will be here firts week of April.
and which ones did you order? i see there was a tie between two. Did you flip a coin?

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You'll see

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:pop::D

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep those are it

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I ordered the Ultra Rogue Wheel. Backordered till June, I cancelled. Ordered the Black Rock Steel wheel I liked backorded till May. So no wheels. I may just order a set of soft 8's and be done.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts