Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
For that factory radio? I've got mine in a closet.
Yeah a factory 96 and down cassette deck. Like this one. Been trying to locate a low cost spare.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well mine is a 95 and identical to the pic posted, I kept mine in case I ever wanted to get rid of the Jeep and take out the premier, and swap back. But I could part with it, since I will not be parting with said Jeep

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sending a PM now.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Ebay seems to be a good spot to find em. I think Im going to buy one for mine there in the future. I found a place that completely restores them. Of course the 2001 is a little different than the mid 90s one.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Ebay seems to be a good spot to find em. I think Im going to buy one for mine there in the future. I found a place that completely restores them. Of course the 2001 is a little different than the mid 90s one.
What place restores them?

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
A seller on ebay. Must be a store of some sort because they had a bunch of listings.

·
Super Moderator
10,290 Posts
I offered up mine but the issue is shipping from the states to the UK. The cheapest I have found is $75.00.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I offered up mine but the issue is shipping from the states to the UK. The cheapest I have found is $75.00.
Sooooo....You still have it?

Reactions: Gluckmysock
21 - 33 of 33 Posts