Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys new to the jeep world just bought me a 91 XJ. 4.0 5 speed. I've been a Toyota guy for years, still have it in the driveway. Jeep is my daily and so far I really like it. Well thats bout it from me I suck at introductions.

·
Registered
7,105 Posts
Howdy from Iowa. Post up some pics!

·
Registered
7,105 Posts
I count 3 tractors, oh wait, theres a Jeep too. Looking good! Where ya located? We've got active members in PA, IN, IA, LA, CO, and washington? Just off the top of my head.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's nothing special but I see the potential in vehicles. I have a driveway full, from Tacoma to an 82 Square body chevy sitting on 39's. I like the jeep, and i want to build on it and better it. It has some rust in the floorpans I found the other day, is this a normal occurrence in the early 90's jeeps?

·
Registered
7,105 Posts
Oh, yeah. Floorboard rust is common in all the XJs from '85-2001. Sounds like you like variety, nothing wrong with that!

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
Welcome from CA

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Welcome from NY, thats still a clean looking xj there. I approve of the 5 speed as well

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
Dude I'm digging the 4.3 in the jeep! I'm a straight 6 fan but the ole 4.3 is a gangster of a motor.
Well, it eventually wore out. It is going to grow a couple of cylinders this winter

1 - 20 of 22 Posts