Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm completely new to the Jeep world. I recently bought a 1992 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4 door. It's all stock. I don't have it in my hands just yet, I have to go to Seattle to pick it up in two weeks, but its all paid for. I paid $500 for it. It needs a little work but what doesn't?. I won't start doing anything to it until the end of April, boring bone stock for a month and half.

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions later. I'm not really the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to automechanics

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well got some bad news, I won't be getting a Jeep Cherokee until about mid-june. I talked with my parents and they said it would be better to wait because both myself and my parents will have more money. also my parents said for every dollar I have by then for a Cherokee, they will match half of it. And so far I have it down to where I will have around $2000 that i have earned myself from umpiring baseball, maybe more if i can find a job. So instead of getting a $500 cherokee I can find one that needs less work.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT from COS!!:cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts