Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been over a year since anyone posted in this section...and that makes me sad :confused:

I know there are a couple of Canadians floating around on the site, anyone from western BC?

If not BC, where are you? Would be nice to see what active members we have kicking around :cheers:

·
Registered
9,244 Posts
Just below in Boise, Idaho.

How's the weather up there?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Weathers great where I'm at, if you love wind.

Luckily we have the Rockies blocking alot of us from the horrible winters back east :)

Travelled through Idaho quite a few times when I was swamping furniture through the US after high school. Loved Priest Lake :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since I'm pretty much just talking to myself anyway, I thought I would take a moment to say to myself "Hope you had a great Canada Day yesterday!"

Well yes I did as a matter of fact, thank you for remembering :D Spent time with my fellow red-clothed countrymen, ate some ice cream, went swimming, took a bike ride, took advantage of the wondrous greenery of our country then had way too much beer. The fireworks woke me up last night just in time to give myself a high-five.

Was a beautiful day for a birthday party :cheers:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,313 Posts
You know what they say about people that answer themselves :D

Happy Canada Day

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That we're not as crazy as the ones who ask themselves questions? Wait a second.....Turns out I'm both :bannana:

Thank you sir :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fair enough :D

I spent most of my work day plotting how to get out of my work day. By the time I figured it out, 4:30 had rolled around and it was time to leave anyway :rolleyes:

Thanks for checking in, glad you survived :cheers:

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Lonely bear needs another Jeep to work on. That always fixes loneliness.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Nope makes it worse then he's hibernating in the garage.....lol

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
But he isn't worrying about being lonely when he's working on a Jeep...

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had planned on taking the XJ off the road after getting, what I thought would be, my hard-earned bonus this year....that won't be happening. Hence, the need to get my resume back in order. But hey, at least my boss is happy after bonus time, he's looking at new boats right now.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well well well, if it isn't me again :cool: You said that? What?! Wait....

There is no reason for this post other than the fact that I survived being trapped in a movie theatre with hordes of children this afternoon and I want to express my love for life.

#barelymadeit

·
Super Moderator
1,150 Posts
Movie theater full of kids! :brickwall: Glad you escaped alive!!!

·
Registered
7,448 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,150 Posts
I used to cry when I would have to take my kids to a movie at a young age, They wouldn't let me bring my Jack Daniels in back then.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They wouldn't let me bring my Jack Daniels in back then.
What I'm hearing from you here is that they didn't then, but they do now...? If that's the case, I just found my next vacation spot :rofl:

Flasks for the win :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.