1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
buy it now,, better to say im sorry than to ask for permission

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
91 one owner.... I just think my girl will kill me.........:brickwall::brickwall:

and its such a good dealllll:brickwall::brickwall:
They stopped making these long ago. They make new women everyday! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
They stopped making these long ago. They make new women everyday! :rofl:
Problem is she is a good one. this girl is a keeper.. and I was told buy that jeep and forget about prodject money for the extcab... ahhhhhhh:brickwall: we have a baby on the way... :p:p
and yes it is in such good shape.. they only thing I could see wrong is that it has a small hole starting underneath passengerside rocker... I may have to buy it and put the prdject on hold and just drive it and the xj.. but then again it may get put in the garage and come out a little longer then when it went in.... If I told ya how much you would be shaking your heads..

JakeWI trust me if I told you the price you would want to come get it...

In the pic's it looks dirt. it has a short box, bed liner from when new, cap, trunk for box, extra summer tires never used, tires on it are like new,, and it goes on and on and on.... ahhhhhhhh I may have to sell the out board and go get it....:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Problem is she is a good one. this girl is a keeper.. and I was told buy that jeep and forget about prodject money for the extcab... ahhhhhhh:brickwall: we have a baby on the way... :p:p
and yes it is in such good shape.. they only thing I could see wrong is that it has a small hole starting underneath passengerside rocker... I may have to buy it and put the prdject on hold and just drive it and the xj.. but then again it may get put in the garage and come out a little longer then when it went in.... If I told ya how much you would be shaking your heads..

JakeWI trust me if I told you the price you would want to come get it...

In the pic's it looks dirt. it has a short box, bed liner from when new, cap, trunk for box, extra summer tires never used, tires on it are like new,, and it goes on and on and on.... ahhhhhhhh I may have to sell the out board and go get it....:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
I'd work the investment angle. Look up what they sell for. Explain to her that if you have to you could get $$$____ this much for it.

If that doesn't work, get her drunk then (crap pregnant) ok scratch that.

Rub her feet (1 hour at least) during the rub talk about the MJ.

Abolutule last resort? Promise her you'll do ALL the house work for a week, but do a really good job. This is gold because it will help you get more stuff later as she'll know you'll deliver! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd work the investment angle. Look up what they sell for. Explain to her that if you have to you could get $$$____ this much for it.

If that doesn't work, get her drunk then (crap pregnant) ok scratch that.

Rub her feet (1 hour at least) during the rub talk about the MJ.

Abolutule last resort? Promise her you'll do ALL the house work for a week, but do a really good job. This is gold because it will help you get more stuff later as she'll know you'll deliver! :rofl:
Problem. :pop:
I buy and sell stuff all the time but the jeeps stay. she would see through that one..:devil:
she does not even drink even if she is not prego.:bow:
she hates her feet being touched.:thumbsup:
I do half the house work now and the part that she does. na not worth doing lol :rofl:
so back to the drawing board.... anyone have any other ideas????????
:pop:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Problem. :pop:
I buy and sell stuff all the time but the jeeps stay. she would see through that one..:devil:
she does not even drink even if she is not prego.:bow:
she hates her feet being touched.:thumbsup:
I do half the house work now and the part that she does. na not worth doing lol :rofl:
so back to the drawing board.... anyone have any other ideas????????
:pop:
Ok I'm stumped. I've given you my best stuff, yeah I know sad.

·
Registered
307 Posts
promise her next time you will fire blanks LOL...

if that doesn't work...you're in a world of shit buddy. so start saving lol.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
promise her next time you will fire blanks LOL...

if that doesn't work...you're in a world of shit buddy. so start saving lol.
this little one was ment to be I am sure of it.
I was covered and she was on the pill....... Somethings are ment to be whats the chance of both failing at the same time.... I must have a strong navy. :confused:

·
Registered
38 Posts
MJ?

Hey TAZ you already proved you have balls so use them again and go get the Comanche. Trucks like that don't come around in that shape often for a good price , its something you will regret later.:dunno:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts