Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I picked up RATT: Videos from the Cellar:The Atlantic Years, and I can't stop watching it....:rock:

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
You're dating yourself? Where did you take yourself for dinner? Did you buy yourself flowers? Do you think you and yourself will get lucky? Give yourself a few drinks, maybe slip yourself a roofie, and then go f*** yourself. :D :rofl:

No but seriously, you're old.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
You're dating yourself? Where did you take yourself for dinner? Did you buy yourself flowers? Do you think you and yourself will get lucky? Give yourself a few drinks, maybe slip yourself a roofie, and then go f*** yourself. :D :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Never heard of that movie, what's it about?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Dude, some of these kids on here are gonna tear you up for that one, like True!! Ratt was the sh!t back in the day!! I noticed the pics you posted the other day, and I have to say....ROCKIN THE MULLET!! Laters bud!!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
But I picked up RATT: Videos from the Cellar:The Atlantic Years, and I can't stop watching it....:rock:

Actually I think those 15 year old pictures you posted "dated" yourself. :D

Here I'll date myself...

"RATT Video?!?!?!" Are you talking about the movie "BEN"?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Wow Bowtie, you're getting beat up about those pics!!:rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts

Back when I was dating myself, I got really good. I could switch hands and gain a stroke!

You can imagine my confusion when I joined my first Jeep website and everyone was talking about changing their engine to a stroker! It was scary and exciting at the same time.

·
Registered
59 Posts
ratt, lmao..man your old, shiat i remember watchin the first mtv video and wondering, why would they have a tv station that played videos....i remember watchin fast times at ridgemont high and thinkin, i wanna be spicolli. ummm yeah your old:thumbsup:
thats why you cant find a woman and you have to date yourself...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
317 Posts
:rock: I was a huge RATT fan!

Warren Demartini was the stuff!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Was it back in the day of the MULLET??:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Nice...now you need to get some "Killer Dwarfs"

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I don't even have to watch the vid...That's the Bullet Boys. I saw them like a year or 2 ago out here... Got 2 of their albums...

I forgot to mention, Uncle Milty was in the vid as a favor to his nephew, who was the director of Ratt's videos. They had such a blast together, it became a running joke for all their vids. You can see Milton in almost every video from them.

Remember these guys? They're one of my fave bands of all time...It's a cool cover too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41zKVmk4z8Q

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts