Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the what are you doing this weekend thread took some interest so lets see about an ongoing thread about what you guys are doing today.

Should be interesting.

Tomorrow (closest thing to today) I am going to go to school and rest a bit.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Well seeing as today is already over, I'll just tell you about my day. I just got back from the ER. I was dirtbiking today and crashed pretty hard apparantly. Idk what happened though because I remember almost nothing from today. I destroyed my helmet and ended up getting a concussion. I spent the greater part of the day in the ER and got a cat scan. Docters basically said I am ok but I talked with an ECU nurse and she said that I should have stayed the night at the hospital because it is possible that I have bleeding in my brain. She told my sister to wake me up every hour and ask me various questions and make sure my eyes are dilating correctly when she shines a light in my eyes. So basically I am not going to be getting any sleep tonight.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Nope. I only remember when I layed my bike over the first time and that's it. I have really scattered memories in the hospital but absolutely nothing from cow mountain. I don't even remember waking up this morning.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Saturday was spent stripping the XJ I am getting all my parts from, bumpers, sliders, suspension and other various bits. Here's a few pics from the day.

Yesterday was cleaning and packing.
Today I am hopping on a plane to head back to N Kentucky to visit family for a week.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Wow Littleblack definitely keep us updated. I'm glad that you are ok.

Today I have a class then work 5-9.

·
Banned
851 Posts
4.5" lift, 33's trimming and a few other goody's aka "Project Desert Woody". If all goes as planned it will be lifted with in about 2 weeks. See I'm parting out the ZJ. it has 3.5RE lift and RE's 3.5" ZJ front coils are 4.5-5" on a XJ. I still need rear leafs, longer shackles and shocks. This thing will also gain the ZJ's rear disc brakes. Leafs are going to be "bastard packs" using Dakota 4x4 leafs.. I still need to score a set of 33's for now it'll be running my 31" Baja Claws after the lift. And No-Flares, every rig I've had flares on I've ripped off when wheeling.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Right now I am finishing up class then maybe amy and I will go to the mall. Following that I will probably be on CT for a bit then do some math, logic, and programming homework.
Thanks for reminding me, lol. I have hella homework for math and programming that I need to do because I have been out of it for the last three days.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts