Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from northern Ontario. Lots of good trails up here. Anyone else up near the North Bay area!!??

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sick!! I lived there last year. I went to centennial college. You in any jeep clubs?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right on! i was at the ashtonbee campus. i took motorcycle & powersports tech. how often do you wheel your way north?

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'm at ashtonbee to I'm off this semester but next I'll be an automotive student for what ever reason I just assumed you meant ashtonbee lol!!! The other 3 don't count in my opinion hahahah I try to go up long weekends! Some times more! But this past summer I didn't get out as much I was to busy

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's awesome! Small world eh :p I live up past north bay. I always go to parry sound and Barrie. I want to do the jeep jamboree in parry sound this year. But I need lift kit first. I'm thinking 3-3.5 inch. I bought a set of 31 Mickey Baja's.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Sweet I like ardbeg allot and bobcaygeon! I'm going 4" lift with 2" bb :) a bunch of us are going to ardbeg may 24 you're welcome to join we are taking over the beach I made it over just a out everything there was one spot I went around that was it ... And I had 3" on 31's

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I'm down if I have the lift by then! I'm hoping to anyway. To get one to my house will be about 1500$

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol no. No one up here sells lift kits. So I have to order one. It's like an extra 400$ in shipping

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Vary true! My brother lives at Kingston & warden. So there's my hotel. Where could I get a lift kit down there?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea i could do that. the one thing i hate about living up here is the lack of EVERYTHING! lol

ohh ok i know where you are :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Close to school :) I'm going to be here for the next 3 years! I like the sound of the lack of everything but the extra shipping charges suck! One thing about the city I'll miss is being able to go to the metro at 3 am lol and living 5 minutes from warden and eglington!

·
Registered
720 Posts
They are putting in a tone more stores over by the Rona! The shopping right across the street from school is awesome and the fact that as soon as you walk across the street there is an LCBO lol! I had to take a day class last semester so I parked over by the LCBO on Tuesdays and Thursdays lol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.