Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I started it, since my BF had their vids, so I copy pasted them, and all I can say is WOW, that stuff is hard, i cant feel my legs... :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I see the title "P90X" while looking at the schedule on the satellite. I always get excited for a second thinking they are talking about the SMG P90. Hell I'd watch an infomercial if it was about hard core weapons! :bow:

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
I see the title "P90X" while looking at the schedule on the satellite. I always get excited for a second thinking they are talking about the SMG P90. Hell I'd watch an infomercial if it was about hard core weapons! :bow:
:rofl: Nice to see our heads are in the same place.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
P-90x is the SHI$. That guy knows what he's doing and talking about. He knows how the body works and how to change it dramatically...and FAST. I used to follow Bill Phillip's Body For Life and when i saw P90x, i had to try it cuz i know it would work. The key is keeping your muscles guessing and he does. That results in fast and very obvious transformations. Keep with it Belto, and you'll be amazed how fast your body changes. Although the program is aimed at helping you convert fat to muscle and slim down, you can still gain muscle and tone-ness.

and remember, eating is EVERYTHING. If you don't eat right, it won't work well.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I want to gain about 10lbs, I hope, and well, get more tone...

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
im 5'8" at 136 lbs, I want to get over the 145, and I have almost no body fat,,, I used to weight 150 on my wrestling and soccer days

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
im 5'8" at 136 lbs, I want to get over the 145, and I have almost no body fat,,, I used to weight 150 on my wrestling and soccer days
May I suggest something? I was 155 in highschool but at 6' 1". This is a SKINNY frame and was my natural weight. I tried many workout programs to gain weight but nothing worked until I started EATING like i was gonna die tomorrow. I spaced my meals 3 hours apart and ate 6 times a day, nothing but health food and protein shakes. I suggest you try eating more and working out as hard as you can and you'll start seeing progress.

Just remember, gaining weight from being skinny is hard so don't expect immediate results. It took me two years to go from 155 to 203 and i stayed at 6% body fat.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
May I suggest something? I was 155 in highschool but at 6' 1". This is a SKINNY frame and was my natural weight. I tried many workout programs to gain weight but nothing worked until I started EATING like i was gonna die tomorrow. I spaced my meals 3 hours apart and ate 6 times a day, nothing but health food and protein shakes. I suggest you try eating more and working out as hard as you can and you'll start seeing progress.

Just remember, gaining weight from being skinny is hard so don't expect immediate results. It took me two years to go from 155 to 203 and i stayed at 6% body fat.
I eat something every hour, plus the lunch and supper,

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I eat something every hour, plus the lunch and supper,
Are they portioned meals that you eat every hour? It's important to get as much nutrition out of every meal as possible. Here's an example of my daily intake:

6am : 4 yoke-less eggs, bagels, fruit

9am: protein shake, oatmeal

noon: tuna/egg sandwich on wheat bread (3 or 4)

3pm: protein shake, cream of wheat

6pm: steak or chicken, veggies, fruit

9pm: protein shake, yogurt, banana

bedtime: protein shake

i took in about 4000 calories a day during my first year, and then stuck around 3000 since. A normal person would eat about 1000-1500 a day.

Sorry if i talk too much. I'm a dedicated lifted and trainer so i like to talk fitness :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts