Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
These things happen every single day because PEOPLE DON'T PAY ATTENTION! Technology is a great thing, but the advances we make are no match for simple common sense when it comes to our struggle to survive. My mother has been a volunteer Paramedic for almost 25 years. She has scraped up, revived, and held the hands of more dying teenagers, mothers, fathers, infants, and decent human beings than she would care to count, and she does it for no money and for little recognition. So do her and the other brave men and women who arrive on the scene to save a life a big favor, and PAY ATTENTION!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Just saw a person on my way home today who was on the cell phone and driving 25 mph in a 40 zone and had no damn clue what was going on around her. I just can't believe how ignorant some people are.:eek:

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Damn dude, that video almost made me cry. Brought back way too memories of my mom :(

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Wow, that was deep. Good post elnino, sometimes we all have to come back down to the reality behind life - it's just too short and we all have to look out for each other.

Just another thing we should keep in mind, when we do see emergency personnel on-scene, let's becareful and watch out for them. Get off your phones, give them an extra lane if possible, and slow down. Just becasue personnel is on-scene doesn't mean that the accident is over and everything is good to go, their lives are equally on the line because they're working in a high-speed environment with many changing variables.

Let's be safe out there everyone!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
This clearly shows why steering wheels should be on the left side of the vehicle where God intened them to be. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...honestly...its funny...i was looking a "street racing videos"...we all know how smart that is...and looking for videos of "future" cars i will love to have but may be...not in a while...

z06,m3,m6,911....etc etc...then i saw this...and i was like...let see may be is something about.."pay attention to the fast vette or something..."..then wow..i was like..mm....

brings you back to reality..and how everytime "i" drive someone..."i could some how become god and take action on someones life with out been careful"l...

so..please be carefull...and drive 10 times better that you would if you were alone

1 - 12 of 12 Posts