173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i looked for a bit didn't find one so lets get one started
Names Scott have a 92 laredo and Im from nepa scranton area

ForumRunner_20131027_174934.jpg

·
Super Moderator
10,076 Posts
Hi Scott, I'm Mike. I'm from the SW, a little below Pittsburgh,PA. little town by the name of Smithfield.

I'm a new XJ owner, just got mine in May. I love it.

Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
10,076 Posts
My depression deepens. :( but I got some new tires today. :) :) woot woot

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Scott, I'm Mike. I'm from the SW, a little below Pittsburgh,PA. little town by the name of Smithfield.

I'm a new XJ owner, just got mine in May. I love it.

Welcome!

Gluckmysock... where do you guys offroad at? We are newer Xj owners as well, finally purchasing one in August. We are from Morgantown, but wheel with buddies from the Gans/Fairchance area. You're smack dab in between us....:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
10,076 Posts
Umm, I don't, or haven't yet. Been planning to. I'm from Smithfield. That rocks that your from Morgantown. I have been passing a nice maroon xj on 43. Looks like it runs 33's and a roof rack. It's heading North while in heading south, about 3:15 in the afternoon. We will have to go wheeling one of these days, I'm bone stock at the moment, but working on it slowly. Thanks for checking in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ours is flame red as you can see from the profile pic... however, the right side has some battle wounds from around the old limestone caves! We normally head in at Gans or Sand Springs. Will try to reach you if we actually plan a trip in advance.
We took ours on the maiden voyage bone stock and it kept up and went everywhere the others did. The lift and wheels/tires make a world of difference though! You need to break her in and come have some fun.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 139 Posts