Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,910 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Since I'm just talking to myself over in the Canada threads, I'm just going to hang out here for a while. Cool? Great.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Hey, not only do you have a friend in Pennsylvania. I think you got a few... talk away ,a.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,910 Posts
Did you know there was over 40K people in the streets when the pens won the Stanley cup and there was no one arrested? Go figure! :dunno:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That's actually quite impressive. We're still prosecuting rioters from the 2011 loss to the Bruins.

Well done to the folks in PA, showing some class :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
When the cavs just won, we thought for sure the crowds were gonna burn Cleveland down... No luck lol.

·
Super Moderator
9,910 Posts
When the cavs just won, we thought for sure the crowds were gonna burn Cleveland down... No luck lol.
As a Yinzer, I approve this message! :rofl:

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Dats perty funny.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
^^^ I got a kick outta it...lol...truth be told, I pretty much hate all sports . Hockey is about the only one that I could tolerate

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I picked up a Cherokee a few months back and finally got it on the road a couple weeks ago. I am from a small village in southwestern Pa. called White. Not to far from the Donegal exit on the Turnpike. Glad to be part of the Pennsylvania XJ's!

121 - 139 of 139 Posts