Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So I think we should all meet up and do a meet and greet / parts sale some time soon.

This might be a bit of an undertaking, as everyone is so spread out throughout the valley...

The weekend of Dec. 17th might be too soon, the following weekend is Christmas, and the weekend after that is New Years.

I can't think of a better way to ring-in the New Year!!!

I think that quite a few members are from the East Valley, so maybe we can pick a convenient location nearby.

Any takers?
:pop:

·
Marshmallow
3,780 Posts
I'd need enough advance notice to make sure I can get the date off. Maybe the last weekend in January?

·
Registered
9,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Marshmallow
3,780 Posts
sounds ok to me

·
Registered
127 Posts
That sounds like it would be fun. Count me in...as long as account is taken of us less fortunate folks with bone-stock, 20 year old equipment! :p

·
Registered
9,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I said, "If i had my sh** together we could go play after breakfast or brunch".

I may of been smoking Fruit Loops, because there's no way that i can do Box Canyon in the shape my XJ is in right now!

I recently sat down and went over AZTEC POWERWASH's budget for the 1st quarter of 2012 and it's lookin' pretty tight.

I apologize for getting everyone psyched on a cool run, however there is this going on the weekend prior...

Noob looking to do a Box Canyon run Jan 21st or 22nd.

;)

·
Marshmallow
3,780 Posts
Sure, good networking opportunity. Don't feel too bad That_Guy, mines pretty close to stock too.

·
Registered
127 Posts
That actually sounds pretty good. And it will all come in good time, too (I believe in the mantra "Dont replace, upgrade!").

·
Marshmallow
3,780 Posts
Are we still on for Saturday at the In & Out in Tempe?

·
Registered
9,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are we still on for Saturday at the In & Out in Tempe?

Hell ya!!!

Lets shoot for noon...

I think i'll have the #1 Double-Double!

·
Registered
9,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THAT guy and idub100 will be there, also...

Anybody else?
:mfpopcorn:

·
Registered
9,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Marshmallow
3,780 Posts
Was a good time, not a big turnout but we had fun. We'll do it again somewhere centrally located (here in the valley, sorry) and maybe you can make it.

·
Registered
9,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I REALLY wish I could have made it, how did it go?
Ya, it was truly an Awesome time, and it was Great to put faces to the names!

Meeting these guys in person only confirms how tight the CherokeeTalk family really is...

BTW - I'm only a few tires away from going up the hill and doing a Crown King/Senator Hwy. run, (and when it thaws out up there just a bit).

Spring is right around the corner, and we'll all meet up soon enough.
;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yes, definitely a good time and nice to meet people in person. I would certainly be up for another get-together; maybe a little time on the trails.

·
Marshmallow
3,780 Posts
Junk yard time first

1 - 20 of 23 Posts