·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad I had to work, about how far away is that from us?
It's about an hour and half. It is a little past lake mendocino. You should have come man :cheers:.

Hey kyle, do you want to go up to cow sometime this week? My GF has been dying to go.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
It's about an hour and half. It is a little past lake mendocino. You should have come man :cheers:.

Hey kyle, do you want to go up to cow sometime this week? My GF has been dying to go.
Still looking into my schedule, its our anniversary this week so IDK whats going on.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
cool pics and vids:cheers:

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
O man, you poeple are lame!
:hi:

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This week I ended up near sacremento visiting my folks.
Wow, your lame. Well just a heads up, me and a couple buddies are going back up to pillsbury this saturday night and leaving sunday afternoon.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Back from pillsbury. We went saturday and came home today. This trip sucked! It seems like everything went wrong. First, my friend breaks a motor mount and then I submerged my jeep. It was my GFs first time "wheeling" and she still had fun, even though we where wrenching on the jeeps the entire time.

My friend broke his motor mount first thing in the morning. The mount itself didn't break, but the two bottom bolts holding it snapped inside the block. The same thing happened to his jeep about 2 months ago and the same mount broke again. We looked at the bolts and it appeared that when the shop fixed the bolts, they only got two out and left the third one still broken in the block. We were lucky enough to get one of the bolts out with hand tools. There was an abandoned jeep that we "borrowed" and engine mount bolt from and used it in his jeep. We had to get creative to lift the engine.

Then we played around in the mud.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbproGvAlLw

Then I submerged my jeep.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLVpzGxbdAE

If you look closely, you can see that the water went all the way up to the center console. It wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't 20 degrees out.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Borrowed my friends yota :p

After wheeling his, I decided on putting in ARB lockers in my jeep. I love only having to hit a button to lock the axles.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts