Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That Pizza Hut banner up there is making me hungry...

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
LOL I like it. My wife runs the local Pizza Hut.

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
I put it on there. Its aluminum diamond plate I had cut to fit. Sanded, primed it and painted it black

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I put them on there. Its a Surco rack and I did the plate. Took the measurements to a local metal shop, they cut them for me, some black paint and screws done.
I saw those on your pictures (NAXJA?) and liked the idea. Good job, nice custom look.

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Thanks, When I get bumpers I want to add some diamond plate to them as well.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Living in Chicago and being next to New York on the best pizza scale,I would have to say that Pizza Hut is a good pizza for beer munchies late at night but if your talking some good Chicago pizza then I can name a few that would make you fall in love lol!

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
I'm only an hour or so from the Illinois border. Father in law is a retired Chicago Policeman. Love some Chicago Deep Dish

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
speeking of pizza..... bowtieguy might know of mid villa pizza thats the best thin crust chicago pizza in the south side
Know of it? I live 3 blocks from it.....Just over the tracks on Springfield. :thumbsup:
You don't even wanna know how many pizza joints are by me....

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As a rule I try not eating pizza outside of the Chicago/Illinois area. Aurelio's and Beggar's are pretty consistent, but W of Aurora, S of Manteno, E of the border and N of Gurnee are my limits.
Well except for Renzo's in Kenosha. I love that place. You can imagine the culture shock of moving to NC, that drove me crazy. That Aurelio's on 30 isn't too bab, I was never a big fan of them, although the Homewood and Tinley stores are ok.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sorry chicagoian"s, I lived in Lake Bluff Ill. for 2 yrs and I didn't get into the chicago style pizza. To much sauce, I'm a meat lovers pizza hug fan all the way. I have also ate at real Italian pizza parlors in Europe and that is some naste pizza.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I have also ate at real Italian pizza parlors in Europe and that is some naste pizza.
:agree: No joking there. Nothing beats the :devil: poached egg in the middle of one I got in Germany. Nasty shi*t...

Right now, I could go for a Family Size, stuffed, roni & sausage from Geno's (the real one, not that chain crap. I wanna write on the walls dammit!).
A deep from Uno's or Due (again, the real one), or that Chicago Pizza Oven and Grinder Co. on Clark. (Right across the street from where the St. Valentine's thing happened. 2121 N to be exact.).

·
Registered
256 Posts
I just had Aurelio's tonight,it's my favorite pizza by far and then Nino's in Matteson but for deep dish I am going with Chicago's Pizza(the actual name of the place).They have 5 locations in Chicago and they are open till 5AM every day!

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
PS I used to work at Pizza Hut when I was in college, and it was about the dirtiest kitchen I've ever been in. And the amount of oil and fat that goes into a deep dish pizza.... gross. I can't even stand the smell anymore.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts