Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 851 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help with something...

I am getting a 4.5" Suspension Lift and I need help deciding between tire sizes...
I am in between either 31" or 32" tires for my XJ.

If y'all could help me out by posting your pictures of your XJ's if you have a 4.5" Suspension Lift with those tire sizes it would help ne out greatly...

I just don't know if the 31" tires would look stupid or not. And I just wanna check it out before I buy, you know what I mean...

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
4.5 with 31s

ForumRunner_20121026_213430.jpg

ForumRunner_20121026_213826.jpg

ForumRunner_20121026_213844.jpg

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help y'all, I really appreciate it. I am just going to go with the 31's cause it really doesn't look like much of a difference except in the prices lol. The 32's are $210 and the 31's are $135 that's a pretty big difference lol. Again thanks for your help y'all.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just dropped the Jeep off to get a 4.5" Rough Country Suspension Lift with Add-A-Leaf.
Then I am going to be going with the 31 10.50 15 Falken Wildpeak A/T...

Thanks for all y'alls help I appreciate it y'all.

~Ryan P.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dang man, that's pretty cool! I was wanting to run 33's but I didn't know if I would have to do some adjusting or not.

·
Registered
374 Posts
4.5 w/ 32's
Lyon, that is just one beautiful jeep!! wish mine had the stance yours does. Ive got a 3.5 with 31's except its starting to sag too much. i need to replace the springs in the back soon.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dang I just got my Jeep back and on my way home and anytime I have it in Drive it is a very rough vibration. And when I hit a bump or pothole in the road its sp dag um rough...

Is that normal? Because I always thought it would ride alot smoother and not rougher!!!

I'll post pics later tomorrow after I get my new tires on there...

Thanks for everyones help I greatly appreciate it y'all...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just got the 4.5" Rough Country Suspension Lift with Add-A-Leaf

And they call this a Tennessee Redneck Lift(if you were wondering).

ForumRunner_20121103_121242.jpg

ForumRunner_20121103_121257.jpg

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll post pics of my Jeep later on when I get the tires on her. Thanks for all y'alls help I greatly appreciate it y'all...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Cowboy91 said:
Dang I just got my Jeep back and on my way home and anytime I have it in Drive it is a very rough vibration. And when I hit a bump or pothole in the road its sp dag um rough...

Is that normal? Because I always thought it would ride alot smoother and not rougher!!!

I'll post pics later tomorrow after I get my new tires on there...

Thanks for everyones help I greatly appreciate it y'all...
Did they put th transfer case drop on it? The ride will be a little rough that is normal with the rough country but you shouldn't have the vibration.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have no idea if they did or not... I feel like an idiot for asking this but... is there a way I could check just by looking under the Jeep?

Thanks for your help!

1 - 20 of 851 Posts